"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life." - Sandara Carey

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Insomnia

To the sleepless, you hear me all too well.  For years I have found myself watching the sunrise with a mind full of questions, but no answers.  Why can others lay in peace while I carry the weight of how they treat me?  Will they ever know or care that their actions have cut me so deep? Then I wonder, have my actions caused other people to stay up at night? Are they laying flat on the floor staring at the ceiling with their minds cluttered like mine?  Doubtful. The mind of the insomniac never sleeps, never takes a night of, and never will understand why its so hard to cleanse.  The battle for the insomniacs head is underway.  To sleep, or to care.  Want to wager a guess on who is winning? - NR

No comments:

Post a Comment