"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life." - Sandara Carey

Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Pebble That Starts The Ripples

This is not an attempt to change anyone's lifestyle and their subsequent views, only a means for myself to better understand my own inner sanctum. Being able to keep track of my thoughts and my progression in a more respective manner than the old ways of teenage blogs, while still fueling my ego enough that maybe someone out there is reading this and gaining something from what my fingertips embellish onto this blog. I never want to preach or impose, and it should be known that what I write is simply the logical (or at times, illogical) pattern that my thoughts have created and my observations and feelings surrounding those patterns. This is a microcosm of my experiences and those of my friend with whom I have undertaken this blog with. Admittedly, I have fear of the typed word and the nature of things being chronicled as I am afraid of the "cyber-fingerprint" that people might identify me by. However, I also believe in the written word as one of the most beautiful and pure ways for feelings to be expressed. I believe in having an end product to work towards with something to be proud of after all is said and done. I do not convey my feelings enough when I speak, and usually can't even tap into them through speech, and so I write. I know that I must do this to restore and maintain my inner balance that I feel I must achieve to be able to live to the fullest. Enough rambling. Off then, we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment